Aurelius - Changelog
(Note: this page is only available in english)
[v1.1] - 2017-03-01
- Added: New achievement: "Perfection"
- Added: New incident: "Owls..."
- Changed: Re-balanced a bunch of resources and building costs
- Changed: Re-balanced Saturnalia costs
- Bugfix: Palace special costs are now increased on level up
[v1.1] - 2016-10-16
- Changed: Re-balanced Expedition costs: less ships; more knowledge
[v1.1] - 2016-10-12
- Changed: Re-balanced "Gems", "Jewelry" and palace costs
- Bugfix: All buildings achievement
- Bugfix: some typos
[v1.1] - 2016-09-23
- Added: Popup raised when player gets new achievement
- Added: More achievements
- Added: Implemented player survey
- Added: New oracle feature
- New resource "Wisdom"
- Palace now needs wisdom from level 10
- "Wisdom" can be refined from Knowledge (bad ratio)
- New building "Oracle"
- Palace costs now additional "Wisdom" from lvl 25
- Players can vote for the oracle
- Player gain glory and wisdom for valid predictions
- New oracle rankings
- Changed: Re-balanced "Incense" and "Garum"
- Changed: Adapted portal layout with new/official Logo
- Changed: Re-Balanced small things
- Bugfix: Sympathy tooltip
- Bugfix: Showing doubled glory points in tooltip
- Bugfix: triggering "All-Resources"-Achievement
[v1.0] - 2016-09-09
- Added: tooltips for god sympathy
- Added: "Culture" can be refined from "Knowledge" (if you have the "University")
- Added: Highlighted own rank even if not in top 25 ranking
- Changed: new sanctifying concept for gods
- Changed: small display changes for religion
- Changed: Re-balanced glory gain from sympathy of the gods (per decade)
- Changed: 5 instead of 3 winners for the sympathy of the gods (per decade)
- Changed: Re-Balanced sympathy outcome for prayers and sacrifices
- Changed: Re-Balanced expedition knowledge costs
- Changed: Re-balanced glory outcome for some achievements (more)
- Changed: Re-balanced Wall, Palisade and Citywall (cheaper)
- Changed: Oliveoil cheaper
- Bugfix: Removed buggy mobile version
- Bugfix: "All-buildings"-achievement: be sure you have the "Moat" to get this achievement ;o)
[v1.0] - 2016-09-06
- Added: New changelog page (this page)
- Added: Red color for starving citizens
- Added: Brute force password protection
- Changed: Switched effects for "Market" and "Kontor"
- Changed: Glory gain for "good" trade if player trades min. 2000 resources at once
- Changed: Banners, social plugins only shown on portal page
- Changed: Balanced "Basilika", "Saline" and "Stables"
- Changed: "Sand" is traded now for "Iron"
- Changed: Minor balancing changes
- Changed: Advanced mobile version (for smartphones)
- Bugfix: Glory not pushed after sympathy of gods